We participated in our local March for Babies/March of Dimes walk near Valley Forge, PA on Sunday, April 29th. To save myself some work and so you can get to the photos faster, here’s what I wrote in my thank … Continue reading
I’m excited because…
- Jeff took a personal day today.
- He let me sleep in this morning. (I woke up at 7, but that’s still sleeping in!)
- We’re going to the Philadelphia Opera tonight, which means we’re going out to a nice dinner too.
- Today is Mimi’s last day of work and she’s babysitting Bug for us tonight.
- I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2 pounds!
- March for Babies walk is on Sunday and the weather is going to be great. (Cool but with sunshine, great for walking 5 miles.)
- Team Patch has met and exceeded our team fundraising goal. (And if you haven’t donated yet, there’s still time!)
Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
- I had a play date/shopping date with Corinne and David, who have moved to the Lehigh Valley and are much closer than they used to be.
- I had a play date with Jordan and Teddy, and they’re some of the sweetest people I know.
- I successfully set up a baby enclosure (“baby jail”) around the TV/electronics cabinet and plant in the family room to keep Bug from touching all of those things, helping me say “no” to him much less often.
- I got to see my baby sister, Aunt Lana, as the awesome, strong woman she has become.
Happy Friday everyone, find some happiness to focus on. 🙂
7 days left until we walk in our local March for Babies! Team Patch is so close to our goal – only $260 short. Have you donated yet? Why We’re Walking Where You Can Donate
At this point, if you’re a regular reader, you’re probably sick of me writing about my March for Babies fundraiser. Well, I’m writing about it again! But only briefly and this time, with team pictures. 😉 (Here’s the background info … Continue reading
I have one month left before my March for Babies local walk. You have been so generous – I’ve not only met, but exceeded my personal fundraising goal ($395!). THANK YOU! But we’re not done yet. Team Patch, my team, … Continue reading