Hard to believe Bug is almost 1.5 years old! He’s acting older and older every day, increasing my confidence in his ability to adjust to daycare. Speaking of day care, when Grandmama came to visit a few weeks ago, she … Continue reading
A really wonderful example of the best kind of parenting! She encouraged her son’s creativity and ingenuity and supported his efforts. Love this. (It’s also a hilarious mommy blog that you need to read. Plus it’s mostly pictures which makes for a quick read!)
Here we go, another marathon post! Photos and videos included. But first, a quick Bug update: He’s exploring more and more foods every day. He’s not a fan of Stage 3 Foods… weird combo of pureed food and mushy solids … Continue reading
I’m excited because…
- Jeff took a personal day today.
- He let me sleep in this morning. (I woke up at 7, but that’s still sleeping in!)
- We’re going to the Philadelphia Opera tonight, which means we’re going out to a nice dinner too.
- Today is Mimi’s last day of work and she’s babysitting Bug for us tonight.
- I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2 pounds!
- March for Babies walk is on Sunday and the weather is going to be great. (Cool but with sunshine, great for walking 5 miles.)
- Team Patch has met and exceeded our team fundraising goal. (And if you haven’t donated yet, there’s still time!)
Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
- I had a play date/shopping date with Corinne and David, who have moved to the Lehigh Valley and are much closer than they used to be.
- I had a play date with Jordan and Teddy, and they’re some of the sweetest people I know.
- I successfully set up a baby enclosure (“baby jail”) around the TV/electronics cabinet and plant in the family room to keep Bug from touching all of those things, helping me say “no” to him much less often.
- I got to see my baby sister, Aunt Lana, as the awesome, strong woman she has become.
Happy Friday everyone, find some happiness to focus on. 🙂
TGIF! Hope you’re rooting for the Flyers tonight, I will be!!! Bug Update: He now signs when he wants to eat by bringing his hand to his mouth, back and forth (sometimes!). He learned to sign “sit down” from a … Continue reading