I’m excited because…
- Jeff took a personal day today.
- He let me sleep in this morning. (I woke up at 7, but that’s still sleeping in!)
- We’re going to the Philadelphia Opera tonight, which means we’re going out to a nice dinner too.
- Today is Mimi’s last day of work and she’s babysitting Bug for us tonight.
- I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2 pounds!
- March for Babies walk is on Sunday and the weather is going to be great. (Cool but with sunshine, great for walking 5 miles.)
- Team Patch has met and exceeded our team fundraising goal. (And if you haven’t donated yet, there’s still time!)
Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
- I had a play date/shopping date with Corinne and David, who have moved to the Lehigh Valley and are much closer than they used to be.
- I had a play date with Jordan and Teddy, and they’re some of the sweetest people I know.
- I successfully set up a baby enclosure (“baby jail”) around the TV/electronics cabinet and plant in the family room to keep Bug from touching all of those things, helping me say “no” to him much less often.
- I got to see my baby sister, Aunt Lana, as the awesome, strong woman she has become.
Happy Friday everyone, find some happiness to focus on. 🙂