I am so behind in my reading. And I can no longer read several books at the same time and keep the stories straight (having a baby scrambled my brain, I swear).
My list of What I Need to Read (much more pressure to complete this than my What I Want to Read in the Future list):
- Scientific American – not one but two issues behind 😦
- Parents Magazine
- Parenting Magazine (yes, they’re different)
- What to Expect the Second Year – started this Easter Weekend and haven’t gone back to it, and Bug needs me to read it
- Darwin’s Camera – a gift from Jeff, combo of science and photography, right up my alley, started this in… January? 😦
- What Happy Working Mothers Know – a gift from a friend that I really really really want to read, preferably before I go back to work in August
- The Happiest Toddler on the Block – Bug is embracing toddlerhood like there’s no tomorrow so this is a must read, ASAP!
- The Best American Series, 20 Short Stories and Essays – I started reading this to test out the readability of my new iPad 2 and really like it (at least this is easier to put down on account of the stories being so short)
So instead of beating myself up about it, I think I need to spend less time on the interwebs. If you don’t hear from me in awhile, you know what I’m up to. (But I have at least 3 ideas for new posts!)