1. He loves me! So much that he married me and made a baby with me and moved into my parents’ house with me.
2. He didn’t leave me while I was pregnant and crazy, or after I gave birth and was crazy, or recently when Bug didn’t sleep through the night and I was crazy. (I wasn’t this crazy when we got married!)
3. He surprises me with mini powdered donuts and tea from Wawa, and other various favorite foods and drinks from other various favorite locations. Nom.
4. He works on Saturdays to make extra muns so I get to stay home this school year with Bug. ❤
5. He doesn’t get upset when I repeat the same story 3 times due to my ever changing state of hormones and current lack of a social life. (I used to have a highly functioning brain.)
6. He also doesn’t get upset when I don’t put away the clean clothes. He even works around the piles of them in our small bedroom with out complaining. (I’m trying to put an end to this bad habit for his sake.)
7. HE FOUND TICKETS FOR MY FRIEND JANELL AND I TO GO TO THE FLYERS GAME TONIGHT WHILE HE STAYS HOME TAKING CARE OF BUG!!!!
- I updated my book page, here. Started re-reading the Left Behind series and loving it! Probably won’t write a review until I finish the series though.
- We’re getting excited for Halloween! Going to one of Daddy Bug’s schools for a parade and classroom parties. 🙂
- Bug likes eating his juice cubes, below.